How would you know if you have had a consciousness shift. In Part 1, I talked about “The Wake Up Call”. Part 2 was “15 Ways to Know if YOU have Woken Up”. Here are another 15 for you to check off to see if you have had the shift in consciousness yet.
New levels of self-awareness arise which produce significant changes, not only in our thinking. but also beliefs and behaviours. Old patterns of limiting thinking and blindness are broken.
- You STOP doing some things
- You START doing other things
- You LEARN
- You REALISE
- You AWAKEN
Here are 15 more things that can happen when you wake up.
- You stop working so hard at putting your feelings aside, smoothing things over and ignoring your needs.
- You learn that being tired fuels doubt, fear and uncertainty and so you take more time to rest. And, just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels the soul. So you take more time to laugh and to play.
- You learn that, for the most part, you get in life what you believe you deserve, and that much of life truly is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- You learn that anything worth achieving is worth working for and that wishing for something to happen is different than working towards making it happen.
- More importantly, you learn that in order to achieve success you need direction, discipline and perseverance.
- You also learn that no one can do it all alone, and that it’s ok to risk asking for help.
- You learn to step right into and through your fears because you know that whatever happens you can handle it and to give in to fear is to give away the right to live life on your own terms.
- You learn that life isn’t always fair, you don’t always get what you think you deserve and that sometimes, bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people. Life is a spectrum of experiences and emotions.
- You learn that nobody’s punishing you and everything isn’t always somebody’s fault, it’s just life happening.
- You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls.
- You learn that negative feelings such as anger, envy and resentment must be understood and redirected or they will suffocate the life out of you.
- You learn to be grateful for the many simple things we take for granted, things that millions of people upon the earth can only dream about: a roof over your head, a full refrigerator, clean running water, a soft warm bed, a long hot shower and that you are earning more than a dollar a day.
- You learn that in essence it’s not other people who make you happy and start making yourself happy.
- You make a point to keep smiling, to keep trusting, and to stay open to every wonderful possibility.
- Finally, with courage in your heart, you take a stand, you take a deep breath, and you begin to design the life you want to live as best you can and live with the hope that the world will, in some small way, be a better place for you having existed in it.
Coaching creates a space for new levels of self-awareness and consciousness to awaken. With these new levels of awareness you are empowered to make decisions that can dramatically impact the outcomes you have in life. Book a complimentary one hour consultation now and begin to discover that by clicking here.